Monday 9 January 2012

NEW YCN BRIEF SELECTED

CURRENT BRIEFS IN FOR APRIL

1112 YCNBrief Graze

I looked at this first because it was a packaging brief, yet looking closer the packaging net can't be changed and this is something I would have liked to experiment with more. Although the idea of refreshing a pre-existing brand could be quite interesting.

1112_YCNBrief_Swarovski

I am considering using this as one of my briefs as it would also give me the opportunity to enter a competition. It would give me the opportunity to work with a luxury brand that is used by the high end fashion labels. Looking closer at this brief it meets my rationale
-contemporary luxury brand
-the brand is inspired by trends and themes in fashion
-20-30 yr old audience
-all elements of marketing...... ones I am most interested in are - in-store, pos, packaging

1112 YCNBrief Peacocks

I know in industry I will have to work on projects that aren't necessarily ones I'd choose to do ie/ clients, audience or general ideas, although I feel the Peacocks brief would be good it's not a brand that I particularly like and I want to enjoy the projects I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment